- MUST HAVE: High energy, recruiting background, candidates will be attending job fairs, must have excellent communication, know how to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail- We need someone with recruiting experience- who has new ideas for us- brings them to the table- Also, some with good memory/retention- must be able to communicate effectively******************
- Experience with grassroots and boots on the ground recruiting. Able to build solid working relationships with community organizations. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create tailored messaging to different applicants and organizations. A credible and engaging personal presence. Willingness to think entrepreneurially and creatively. Able to thoroughly screen candidates for open positions. Assist with New Hire Orientations and 30 day reviews.
- Able to work flexible hours. Able to build solid working relationships with local and recruiting agencies when needed
- PREFERRED: candidates who have recruited for LI positions (warehouse, order pickers etc)
- requirements include 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources management preferred and/or an equivalent combination of related training and experience and a bachelors degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field rare preferred.
This position supports HR Manager and HRBP to successfully implement local initiatives, and execute regional and corporate programs. Help to create an environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent throughout the OpCo to deliver business goals. Responsibilities include executing of transactional core HR processes (e.g. coordinate and conduct new associate orientation, unemployment claims processes, onboarding and exit interviews, transitional return to work, leave administration, OSHA reporting, etc.), providing coaching and guidance to associates and supervisors regarding policy and procedure, supporting hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to support recruitment and staffing plans, supporting and maintaining eTime system and payroll-related activities, supporting HRBP to drive an inclusive and diverse culture, administer programs to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction levels. Requirements include 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources management preferred and/or an equivalent combination of related training and experience and a bachelors degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field rare preferred.