Solution Architect Objective: AIMS Refactoring – Modernize the AIMS business applications currently running on an HP3000 platform to run on a Windows-based and web-based platform.
Migrate The Following
- HP COBOL to Modern COBOL – 1.3 million lines of code
- VPlus to Web forms – 200+ application screens
- IMAGE Database to SQL Server – 400+ database tables
- JCL to Windows Scripts – 2,000+ jobs (some are daily, weekly, monthly jobs)
- Quiz to Power BI / SQL Reports – 600+ reports
- Maestro (Scheduler) to Modern Windows-based Scheduler – 200+ schedules
- SuperTool Script to SQL Script – 1,000+ lines
- KSAM & Flat Files to SQL Tables – 20+ files
- Print Spooler to Modern Print Services – 100+ reports
- Modular approach to implementation by department/division per function
- Business Division
- Real Property
- Standard Services and Exmptions
- Testing – Comparative side by side testing of the legacy system and the new system
- Support and Maintain – Post implementation support up to Roll Close (12 months)
- Knowledge Transfer – Documentation of new processes and knowledge transfer withASR Staff.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Expertise in Legacy HP 3000 modernization.
- 10 + years of Experience HP 3000 Cobol refactoring into latest Microfocus / FujitsuCobol.
- Expertise in migrating HP IMAGE database into MS SQL Server Database.
- Expertise in developing/Converting VPlus UI to C# based web forms.
- Ability to convert JCL into SQL Server Jobs /Windows Scripts
- Expertise in Migrating QUIZ (Reports), Maestro Scheduler and Super Tool scripts intomodern platforms.
Contract Term: 9-12 months On-Site Requirements: Hybrid
|Salary Range||Not Specified|