- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values. Follow and enforce standards and specifications. Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example. Take Responsibility for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints. Supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas. Hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store. Prepare the best quality of products possible. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Perform and supervise opening and closing procedures. Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory. Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Must have 1 year of restaurant management experience High school diploma or equivalent required. Must have strong time management/problem solving skills. Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills Understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, and labor & scheduling.
- Occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office). Serve-Safe Certified.
|Job Category||Accounts, Fast Food Industry|
|Job Type||Fast Food Industry|