- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values. Follow and enforce standards and specifications. Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Take Responsibility for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales. Swiftly resolve customer complaints. Supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas. Hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Prepare the best quality of products possible. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services. Perform and supervise opening and closing procedures. Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory. Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Must have 3-5 years year of restaurant management experience . Must have High school diploma or equivalent required. Must have strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills Understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, and labor & scheduling.
- Occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds. Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office). Serve-Safe Certified.
|Job Category||Fast Food Industry|