Position will be on site 2 days a week – Remote 3 days a week
Interviews will be Via Teams and then 2nd interview will be face to face
Candidates must have BPC Exp
Candidates must have SAP Exp
This position will be responsible for following-
- Develop and configure BPC solutions and develop and maintain logic scripts.
- Experience in BW backend
- Responsible for supporting Financial Systems & Reporting team with system maintenance SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) and data processing.
- Input packages and report maintenance.
- Validation and troubleshooting system and report issues.
- Master data updates, data uploads, data movement between applications and validation.
- Test and validate new and existing processes in BPC.
- Resolve user issues and assist on special projects on BPC.
- The role also assists with onboarding new companies to BPC
- Assists new users and resolves access issues for all current users.
- Troubleshoots any BPC connection issues with BPC support team assistance
- Works closely with team to ensure that all enhancements, updates, and changes to the
- BPC Metadata causes the least amount of disruption to the operating companies’
|Salary Range||Not Specified|