Financial Analyst II (JP3885)
First few weeks will be on-site for training, After, potential for a hybrid model (3/4 days on-site and 1/2days remote)
Potential to go PERM pending performance/attendance etc
Looking for candidate who has 2-3 finance jobs in work history
- Bachelors of Finance/Business Degree
- Expert excel skills (pivot tables & vlookups)
- Familiar with PowerBI and Tableu (preferred)
- JD Edwards Experience
- Ability to read and write SQL queries and models
- Prior experience working in the Food Service industry at a corporate level is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to analyze/interpret reports provided by entry level Finance Analyst.
- Provide feedback and process change recommendations as needed/requested.
4-7 Years of Experience, This position supports strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with Supply Chain leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within Supply Chain. Specialization in Accounting, Business, or Finance is required.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|