Epic Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Developer/Analyst
This consultant will provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Quality space.
Sample areas include:
- Stroke protocol compliance
- IP nursing monitoring compliance
- IP infection control protocol compliance
- Submissions to quality organizations and agencies at the state and federal levels. The role requires consultant communication skills – in particular, independently participating in project meetings and project decisions to ensure that deliverables support Analytics & project goals and deadlines. It further requires the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements, designing solutions, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
- Develop and deploy Inpatient & Outpatient, focused reports, metrics (both Epic-released and custom), and dashboards.
- Develop self-serve Radar, Cogito SQL, Slicer dicer datasets with end user understandable output visualizations.
- Report grouper creation, use & maintenance.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity IP analytics development.
- Advanced understanding and usage of – along with the ability to go anywhere in – the Clarity data model.
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards.
- Strong Cogito Fundamentals.
- Strong listening and communications skills to understand purpose of requests, as well as collaboratively ironing out requirements interpretation for mandatory submissions to outside agencies.
- Experience working with end user analyst level as well as subject matter expert, director level leadership.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Caboodle & SlicerDicer development • Tableau development Certifications:
- Required: Epic Clarity, Caboodle and Clinical Data Model (or legacy equivalents)
Contract Term: 12 months Requesting Department: Santa Clara Valley Healthcare Analytics
On-Site Requirements: None. 100% remote