Epic Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Developer/Analyst
This consultant will develop new and maintain existing 1) 340B accumulation and audit reports, 2) provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Clinical pharmacy domain, 3)development and maintenance of various pharmacy related federal and state grant required reporting.The role requires consultant-level communication skills, the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements gathering, designing solution, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, &documentation.
This role also requires collaborative cross-functional team skills – in particular, working on collaborative solutions with operational clinical leaders, application build analysts, Epic boost and TS resources, as well as other analytics business intelligence developers and peer testers.
- Extract SQL query / logic from existing finance SAP Crystal reports.
- Evaluate/consolidate multiple instances of similar reports into a single output.
- Create stored procedures on SQL server.
- Create SSIS packages to call stored procedures while passing parameters.
- Optimize any existing SQL queries (knowledge of Clarity HB and PB required).
- Produce comprehensive documentation of developed processes and workflows.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Epic reporting in a hospital / health system setting.
- 5+ years of SQL query and stored procedure development experience.
- Working knowledge of Epic Clarity HB & PB reporting.
- 3+ years of SSIS development experience.
- 2+ years of SAP Crystal report development.
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working under general direction.
- Any Epic certifications / experience reporting against Epic data.
- Professional (PB) and Hospital Billing (HB) reporting experience.
- Government, public or non-profit sector experience.
Certifications: • Required: Epic Clarity, Caboodle Financial or Clinical Data Model (or legacy equivalents) Contract Term: 9 months Requesting Department: Santa Clara Valley Healthcare Analytics
|Salary Range||Not Specified|