Epic Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Developer/Analyst
This consultant will provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Ambulatory and Inpatient spaces.
Sample areas include:
- Third-Party extracts and submissions (i.e. Aries, Cisco Phone Call Reminders)
- Clarity/Caboodle querying for o Outpatient Procedures and Imaging (Epic Cupid Data Model) o Population Identification with supplemental clinical data (i.e. HRSA Homeless Population submission) o Cadence related events (Canceled, Completed, No-shows) and Outreach from Epic Hello World o Conversion of Crystal Report Add-commands to Stored Procedures The role requires consultant communication skills including the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life
- Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements, designing solutions, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
- Develop, enhance, and deploy Ambulatory- and/or Inpatient-focused reports
- Develop self-serve Radar, Cogito SQL, Slicer dicer datasets with end user understandable output visualizations
- Peer test and give constructive feedback on outputs created by Analytics team members
- Report grouper creation, use, & maintenance
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development
- Advanced understanding and usage of – along with the ability to go anywhere in – the Clarity data model
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Caboodle Data Models and Star Schema
- Strong Ambulatory background
- Operating Room Reporting
- SSIS extract experience Certifications
- Required: Epic Clarity, Caboodle and Clinical Data Model (or legacy equivalents) Contract Term: 12 months
Requesting Department: Santa Clara Valley Healthcare Analytics
On-Site Requirements: None. 100% remote.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|