This consultant will provide end-to-end delivery of in-Epic (Hyperspace) reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Finance/Clinical space. The goal of this project is to replace critical Epic-Crystal-Integrated reports with In-Hyperspace replacement solutions that offer broad HGR templates, as appropriate, that enable the end user to create HRX versions that suit their specific purposes. The criteria menus as well as the outputs should be end-user intuitive. Metadata for the outputs should be easily discoverable by end user in the analytics catalog with an emphasis on the user’s clinical or financial domain perspective. The role requires consultant communication skills – in particular, independently participating in project meetings and project decisions to ensure that deliverables support Analytics & project goals and deadlines. It further requires the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements, designing solutions, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
This role also requires collaborative cross-functional team skills – in particular, working on collaborative solutions with operational clinical leaders, application build analysts, Epic boost and TS resources, as well as other analytics business intelligence developers and peer testers.
- Develop and deploy Inpatient, Outpatient, Pharmacy, Radiology, and /or Financial focused reports, metrics (both Epic-released and custom), and dashboards
- Develop self-serve Radar, Cogito SQL, Slicer dicer datasets with end user understandable output visualizations
- Use and maintenance of Epic data structures such as report grouper creation, Epic registries, AIF mapping tables
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development.
- Advanced understanding and usage of – along with the ability to go anywhere in – the Clarity data model
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
- Strong Cogito Fundamentals
- Strong listening and communications skills to understand purpose of requests, as well as collaboratively ironing out requirements interpretation for mandatory submissions to outside agencies.
- Experience working with end user analyst level as well as subject matter expert, director level leadership
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Caboodle & SlicerDicer development
- Tableau development Certifications:
- Required: Epic Clarity, Caboodle Financial or Clinical Data Model (or legacy equivalents)
|Salary Range||Not Specified|