- Under direct supervision, performs functional testing and routine testing/analyzing using defined and well documented/proven procedures of individual electronic circuits or Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
- Exercises some judgment in the diagnostics, troubleshooting, and basic functional and environmental testing, of existing electrical and/or electronic equipment.
- Through reliability training, becomes aware of reliability and safety issues.
- Complies with HSE and Service Quality requirements.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree in a related field of science or through 2 years’ experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or military equivalent role.
A Leader in Staffing