Shift: 5 am to Finish – Saturday – Friday – candidates will work 4 days out of the week depending on client needs
They will 15-20 stops per day – mostly to restaurant’s deliveries will be into walk in coolers, and storage facilities.
STEEL toed boots requires
- Unload and check the quality products at a customer location, rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with deliveries.
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
- Prefer High School or GED or equivalent
- Handcart and electric pallet jack experience
- Professional Skills
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Physical Demands
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Work Environment
- Cold warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and extremely cold temperatures)
|Salary Range||Not Specified|