Receives telephone calls and reports calls for service jobs to crews or other personnel utilizing telephone and occasionally radio communications equipment. Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent and knowledge of two-way radio and telephone operating procedures. This is an entry-level position.
7AM to 7PM on a 11 and 3 schedule- 11 days’ work 3 days off.
There may be a position for nights (7PM to 7AM) 5 on and 2 off after training.
Top 3 Skills
- Computer skills -SAP, Excel, and other Data entry programs
- Multitasking – a lot of phone calls, addressing drivers at window, data entry and printing paperwork that happens all at once
- Organization skills
- Good attitude, especially when it gets real busy. It is easy to get overwhelmed and get aggravated at driver, customer, or another Halliburton employee
- It can be long hours and a lot of work, so need to be self-driven to get tasks done promptly and quickly
- Professionalism- a Dispatcher is one of the front line employees to customers and the field. They need to be courteous in all communications (text, emails, phone).
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|