This is a temp to hire position. Please reiterate to potential candidates the opportunity to be hired full time at FreshPoint.
* This is a temp to hire opportunity *
- MAX BILL RATE: $30/Hr
Hours: Looking for either 2 workers (1 on Morning shift 8:30-5, and 1 on Mid shift 11-7), or one worker that is flexible moving between Morning and Mid shift every other week)– NOTATE THIS ON RESUME if they can work alternating weeks or if they can only work one shift.
MUST HAVE ON RESUME OR IN CHATE FEATURE ON JOB SEEKER PROFILE:
- HS diploma
- 2 years in a customer service role (in food/hospitality industry is preferred): working with customers over the phone (problem solving- around 15 calls per shift)
- ideally not call center experience, but will review
The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers via phone and emails to ensure a smooth and positive experience. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will provide sales support to our Sales consultants and Account Executives to help them resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers.
- Key pick-up request
- Assist Customers With Inquiries About Delivery Times.
- Process will-call orders.
- Process voicemail orders.
- Provide customers with invoice copies.
- Request credits.
- Maintaining call list.
- Monitor orders before the cut-off.
- Communicate regularly with the Account Executives, Sales Consultants and Customers.
- Manage the same-day deliveries for OPCO (operating company)
- Perform other duties as directed by manager.
What we’re looking for:
A genuine passion for customer service
Strong telephone communication skills
Able to work in a fast pace environment
Ability to sit and work at a PC for extended periods
Proficient in MS Office
Flexibility to rotate between different shifts as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 Year Of Customer Service Experience (preferred).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written And Verbal Are Required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.