Position Title: Solution Architect Objective: AIMS Refactoring
- Modernize the AIMS business applications currently running on an HP3000 platform to run on a Windows-based and web-based platform.
Migrate the following: o HP COBOL to Modern COBOL
- 1.3 million lines of code o VPlus to Web forms
- 200+ application screens o IMAGE Database to SQL Server
- 400+ database tables o JCL to Windows Scripts
- 2,000+ jobs (some are daily, weekly, monthly jobs) o Quiz to Power BI / SQL Reports
- 600+ reports o Maestro (Scheduler) to Modern Windows-based Scheduler
- 200+ schedules o SuperTool Script to SQL Script
- 1,000+ lines o KSAM & Flat Files to SQL Tables
- 20+ files o Print Spooler to Modern Print Services
- 100+ reports
Implementation: o Modular approach to implementation by department/division per function o Business Division o Real Property o Standard Services and Exmptions o Others
- Comparative side by side testing of the legacy system and the new system
Support and Maintain
- Post implementation support up to Roll Close (12 months)
- Documentation of new processes and knowledge transfer with ASR Staff.
Required Skills & Abilities:
Expertise in Legacy HP 3000 modernization.
10 + years of Experience HP 3000 Cobol refactoring into latest Microfocus / Fujitsu Cobol.
Expertise in migrating HP IMAGE database into MS SQL Server Database.
Expertise in developing/Converting VPlus UI to C# based web forms.
Ability to convert JCL into SQL Server Jobs /Windows Scripts
Expertise in Migrating QUIZ (Reports), Maestro Scheduler and Super Tool scripts into modern platforms. Desired Qualifications: Contract Term: 9-12 months
|Salary Range||Not Specified|