Position Title: Solution Architect Objective:
AIMS Refactoring – Modernize the AIMS business applications currently running on an HP3000 platform to run on a Windows-based and web-based platform.
- Migrate the following: o HP COBOL to Modern COBOL – 1.3 million lines of code o VPlus to Web forms – 200+ application screens o IMAGE Database to SQL Server – 400+ database tables o JCL to Windows Scripts – 2,000+ jobs (some are daily, weekly, monthly jobs) o Quiz to Power BI / SQL Reports – 600+ reports o Maestro (Scheduler) to Modern Windows-based Scheduler – 200+ schedules o SuperTool Script to SQL Script – 1,000+ lines o KSAM & Flat Files to SQL Tables – 20+ fileso Print Spooler to Modern Print Services – 100+ reports
- Implementation: o Modular approach to implementation by department/division per function o Business Division o Real Property o Standard Services and Exmptions o Others
- Testing – Comparative side by side testing of the legacy system and the new system
- Support and Maintain – Post implementation support up to Roll Close (12 months)
- Knowledge Transfer – Documentation of new processes and knowledge transfer with ASR Staff. Required Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in Legacy HP 3000 modernization.
- 10 + years of Experience HP 3000 Cobol refactoring into latest Microfocus / Fujitsu Cobol.
- Expertise in migrating HP IMAGE database into MS SQL Server Database.
- Expertise in developing/Converting VPlus UI to C# based web forms.
- Ability to convert JCL into SQL Server Jobs /Windows Scripts
- Expertise in Migrating QUIZ (Reports), Maestro Scheduler and Super Tool scripts into modern platforms. Desired Qualifications: Contract Term: 9-12 months Cobol Solutions Architect (hybrid)
|Salary Range||Not Specified|