Role will convert to FTE Shift: 07:00 – 18:00, M-F, some on-call 100% on site
- Chemical handling & fluid transferring
- Forklift operations
- Safe work/HSE mindset
- Shipping/receiving. Additional skills:
- Time management
- Good organization Tools Used: Chemical transfer pumps, forklift, pallet jacks, hand tools, pallet The Chemical Material Handler is responsible for operational tasks performed in a chemical warehouse environment: physical shipping/receiving of chemical products, mixing chemicals, loading/unloading bulk products, verifying shipments are accurate, locating and placing items in the appropriate bin locations, and assisting with material control and security.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, safely and effectively supports the daily stock point operations through mixing chemicals, loading bulk products, and shipping/receiving chemical materials
- Checks incoming materials to determine if the quantity and type of product matches documents
- Assists with cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory records
- Communicates with logistics providers to facilitate shipments of orders
- Frequent forklift operation
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of shipping documentation.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures/regulations.
Profile and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Ability to speak and write English
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently within set deadlines
- Strong customer service mindset
- Entry level position
- Experience working within a materials control/warehouse environment and forklift operation skills preferred
|Salary Range||Not Specified|