Business Systems Analysts This consultant will provide technical application support for Netsmart billing workflows, including but not limited to technical support of Netsmart MSO and Netsmart Cal-PM applications.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Analyze and assess user issues/requests and recommend system-based solutions to support operational workflows and needs.
- Configure system, document build, create test scripts, unit test with documented outcomes, conduct user acceptance testing, in-service other team members.
- Create workflow diagrams. • Coordinate system updates/upgrades, test and validate updated/upgraded environments.
- Coordinate system updates/upgrades, test and validate updated/upgraded environments. Specific/Specialized
- Experience With Netsmart MyAvatar, Cal-PM, And MSO Required.
- Experience with Netsmart myAvatar RADplus form modeling desired.
- Moderate level SQL query analysis and build required.
Excellent Written And Verbal Communication Skills Required.
- Experience documenting Experience with Netsmart RAD plus building strongly desired.
- Crystal Reports build strongly desired.
- Experience creating workflow diagrams strongly desired.
Certifications & Educational Requirements
- BS in technology field.
- Netsmart Avatar certifications (desired).
Contract Term: 12 months Requesting Department: Technology Services & Solutions – Behavioral Health On-Site Requirements: None. 100% remote, but California resident preferred (not required).
|Salary Range||Not Specified|