The Assessor’s Office’s main task is to complete Roll accurately and in a timely manner and the Information System provides support activities to multiple applications to achieve this goal. Support for Roll Close of the Assessor System with HP3000 and COBOL is required
- To produce an annual assessment roll including all assessable property in accordance with legal mandates in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner; and provide current assessment-related information to the public and to governmental agencies in a timely and responsive way.
- Regular production support and data support in producing annual roll that is used as the basis for collecting property taxes.
- Responsible for maintaining the AIMS application which runs on an HP3000 system and supporting the HP3000 system administration work with other team members. The AIMS application is the main appraisal and assessment application for the Assessor’s Office.
- Maintaining the software application running on the HP3000 system
- Supporting the HP3000 system administration work with other team members
- Program development work in COBOL on HP3000
- HP3000 system administration works such as batch job scheduling, system backup and restore, and printer and output management among other system management tasks.
- BS in Computer Science and related fields with experience in HP3000 and COBOL
Contract Term: 9 months Requesting Department: Santa Clara Valley Healthcare Analytics
|Salary Range||Not Specified|