Application Developer – Sharepoint 2013
- Participate in the SharePoint Migration team to migrate content and rebuild workflows, forms, and low-code solutions for the County Intranet.
- Work would be assigned in the form of Jira product backlog items (PBIs).Acceptance of work is based on whether defined success criteria and definition of done are met.
Required Skills & Abilities :
- Proven technical lead experience in migrating on-premise SharePoint infrastructure and content to M365.
- Deep understanding and experience with SharePoint versions 2013 and M365, including Workflows, InfoPath, Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and troubleshooting custom workflows and forms for migration to M365.
- Proficiency in using PowerShell for data extraction and automating SharePoint functions.
- Proficiency in using Sharegate for content migration.
- Experience of working in a regulated and secure environment, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Exceptional documentation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact seamlessly with key business users and groups, translating complex technical concepts into understandable terms.
- Superior time management and organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proven track record of developing effective test strategies for custom solutions and managing issue resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated success in delivering service improvements across technology products and operational processes.
- Experience in providing cross-training on technologies and operational processes to colleagues, improving overall team competency and performance.
- Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework, specifically in the areas of Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
- Ability to work seamlessly with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other team members, providing accurate development estimates and regular updates on project progress.
- Experience in SharePoint Designer and workflow development.
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013 administration.
- Should have working knowledge on Custom Web Part Application Development.
- Complete understanding on SharePoint upgrade/migration process from lower to higher versions.
- Knowledge on HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Working knowledge on writing SQL Queries and integration with SharePoint is an added advantage.
Desired Qualifications :
- SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft Power Platforms
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft 365 Certified (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platforms (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certified: SharePoint Server (Preferred)
Contract Term: 6 Months
On-Site Requirements: Hybrid. Will be on-site for the full week approximately every otherweek per Departmental Collaboration Schedule.
|Salary Range||Not Specified|