- Under direct supervision, assists with the planning, assembly and testing of Artificial Lift products.
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary, and assists in release of new designs into production. Acquires working knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquires and documents working knowledge of assembly tools and techniques. Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquires working knowledge of test procedures and techniques. Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results. Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes. Job tasks impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills typically acquired through 2 years of experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
|Business Unit||Artificial Lift|
|Site||Powell, WY Artificial Lift|