- Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift products.
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary. Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques. Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques. Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results. Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames. Entry level position, no experience required.
|Business Unit||Artificial Lift|
|Site||Tulsa OK Artificial Lift|