- Monday – Friday Shift Timing:- 8am-5pm
- 0-3 Years of Experience, Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties, which may include word processing, organizing electronic and paper files, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, processing incoming mail, answering phones, maintaining reports and other pertinent data.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- May administer various programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
- May train and assist other employees. Other duties as assigned. Professional Skills. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Able to write correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations. Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project).Knowledge with tables, formatting, formulas, clipart/ graphics, presentations, macros, database development, project tracking, etc. Excellent word-processing skills (50 – 60 wpm) and business writing ability, plus accurate and precise proofreading skills.
- Strong organization, analytical, attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision.
- Will communicate with all levels (Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of all Sysco operating companies and staff levels).Profit plan preparation as required. Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
A Leader in Staffing
|Salary Range||Not Specified|